9328RE: [fhctech] Re: xceedzip and Inventory Manager

    Jan 6, 2006
      >>> It has to be manually updated. Salt Lake can email the file. <<<

      Whoa. I can't remember the procedure to update, but I distinctly remember a
      menu option to trigger an update. What I was wanting to ask is if this error
      prevents the restricted file from being updated as the IM programmers had
      intended. If we have to pester SLC for a file to be manually placed in the
      IM directory, then I'm sure our Restricted List is quite out of date. And
      I'm sure I'm not alone.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic