      From: John Vilburn [mailto:john@...]
      Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 5:45 PM
      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fhctech] Windows 2000 license from SLC

      I am helping the Waimea, Hawaii FHC with some computer setup. I understand
      that for FHC computers I can get a Win 2K license and/or CD from Salt Lake.
      Who do I contact for this?
      I am also concerned that perhaps the computer we are looking to upgrade may
      not handle Win 2K very well. It is currently running Win 95. If I remember
      correctly it is a Pentium Pro with 64 MB. I don't know what speed.

      Mahalo,
      John
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic