7350RE: [fhctech] PAF lesson problem

    Oct 2, 2004
      SP2 did a number of things.  I wonder if it tightened the files or registry permissions that the program needs.  The first test is to log in as an administrator and see if things work better.  If it does, then it's probably a permissions issue.

      From: Beverly [mailto:kngsldy@...]
      Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 9:46 AM
      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [fhctech] PAF lesson problem

      On 10/1/2004 7:54 PM , having given the subject much thought, Gary Templeman said:

      It is probably the Windows Firewall,
      Thanks, Gary, for your quick response.  However, I had previously disabled the Windows firewall since I use Zone Alarm.
      I also checked  ZA and it had been checked to allow PAF internet access.  Other ideas?

      Trying to install the lessons from the CD only gave me the message "Lessons already installed."

      Beverly
      --
      Mailto:kngsldy@...
      Families are Forever!