7346Re: [fhctech] PAF lesson problem

  • ehess_1
    Oct 1, 2004
      Well, I don't know about using SP2.  I just purchased a new computer today. It has Windows XP Media.  Let me know if you get any help.  I didn't get any help when I asked this group about a problem I had with the Printer/Reader/Scanner.

      From: Beverly
      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 9:11 AM
      Subject: [fhctech] PAF lesson problem

      I'm using PAF5.2.18.0 and refer to the Lesson material frequently.
      Running Windows XP, I recently downloaded and installed the Win XP SP2
      patch and now I am unable to access the Lessons.  When I go to
      Help>Lessons I get nothing - no new window, no error message- nada.  Has
      anyone else experienced this problem?  Any suggestions for a cure?

      Incidentally, I am still able to get to the lessons on another computer
      that has not yet had the WinXP SP2 patch installed.

      Beverly

      --
      Mailto:kngsldy@...
      Families are Forever!