7342PAF lesson problem

  • Beverly
    Oct 1, 2004
      I'm using PAF5.2.18.0 and refer to the Lesson material frequently.
      Running Windows XP, I recently downloaded and installed the Win XP SP2
      patch and now I am unable to access the Lessons. When I go to
      Help>Lessons I get nothing - no new window, no error message- nada. Has
      anyone else experienced this problem? Any suggestions for a cure?

      Incidentally, I am still able to get to the lessons on another computer
      that has not yet had the WinXP SP2 patch installed.

      Beverly

      --
      Mailto:kngsldy@...
      Families are Forever!