7277Re: [fhctech] Installing PRF trouble

  • Louis Puster
    Sep 7, 2004
      The PRF cannot be installed on a network using the normal procedure.  You need the booklet "Master Index and Pedigree Resource File Network Version Installation Instructions" supplied by SLC.  There is also a "Network Key" diskette and associated password.  Call FHC support.  As I remember, they send you an Email including both the password and an attachment containing the files to put on the diskette.

      Louis.
      Knoxville TN FHC