7253Installing PRF trouble

  • Jill A. Holmes
    Sep 1 10:29 AM
      Hello,

      My computer guy moved away and I need some assistance.

      We are trying to install the latest PRF set on one of our computers.  This particuliar computer is Windows XP Home Edition.  It was donated by a stake member.

      I try to install PRF through the process explained in the instructions; START>RUN etc.  It doesn't work.

      Then I open the CD through MY COMPUTER and double click on SETUP within the program and the hourglass shows up and then it does nothing.

      Any ideas on how to install this??  I have not had this kind of trouble before and to my knowledge it doesn't have certain log in requirements.

      Thanks,
      Jill A. Holmes
      Director FHC San Bernardino, CA
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic