6961RE: [fhctech] networking PRF

  • Rick Klemetson
    Jun 4 7:53 PM

      Gary,

      I just remembered that I use this on Win98 workstations. I don’t know if it will work on Windows 2000 or XP workstations.

      On the Windows 2000 and XP, I have to use the pas.exe as the icon and set the memory properties. I couldn’t set memory properties for a batch file. Hopefully, someone has a good solution for that.

      Rick

      @echo off

      cls

      p: