6937Re: [fhctech] networking PRF

  • Patty Gaddis
    Jun 2, 2004
      Thanks, Gary. I hadn't even thought of that matter. I'll have to see how
      much room we still have on our two 60 GB drives on the server. If there is
      room between the three drives on the two computers, would it be possible
      (or too complicated??) to put the CD's in three different places? Or,
      maybe we just spring for another hard drive to add to our system.

      Remember this is coming from a learn-as-I-go Tech. Serv. Coord. My day job
      is in the accounting department.

      Thanks, Patty

      >The only problem is that the (currently) 80 CDs of data plus the index
      >probably will not fit. According to fhctech.org, the first 60 CDs were
      >41,454MB or approximately 40 GB and you potentially have a third more, with
      >more probably on the way. You also want to leave at least 10% free space on
      >the drive for proper function.
      >
      >Gary Templeman
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic