5515RE: [fhctech] HP4 laserjet error msg #22 fixed with JetDirect
- Aug 8, 2003
>>> PAF 5.2 just spits out pages of a few garbage characters. <<<Interesting. PAF uses the Windows printer so I'd expect it to work fine.
Here's some ideas:
- Make sure you have the right printer selected as the default printer.
- Open up that printer and check to see that you have the correct printer
driver selected. Pay close attention to the type. There is a big
difference between HP4 and "HP4 PS" Since I doubt if you have any
PostScript module installed, make sure you're not using a PS driver.
- Test the printer from the printer driver's "Test Print".
- Try resetting the printer between jobs. Perhaps something's leaving the
printer in a strange mode.
- << Previous post in topic