         Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:31:03 -0400
         From: blhewitt7@...
      Subject: RE: Inventory of FHC Computers

      I haven't heard of a request for an inventory of FHC computers from SLC,
      but that doesn't mean our director hasn't received it and already taken
      care of it.  I know that the ward administrative computers (i.e. ward
      clerk computers) are periodically inventoried for a couple of purposes.
      1. To make sure that the computers meet minimum specifications for
      administrative computers.
      2. To help the stakes keep track of potiential problems (i.e. diskspace
      getting low).  The asst. stake clerk can usually request this report.

      Message: 2
         Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:08:10 -0700
         From: "Gary Templeman" <gtempleman1@...>

      You will find the inventory request, along with attachments for the
      instructions and the necessary software, on the unit email account at
      webmail.ldsmail.net, so if the director does not check that account
      regularly he/she may not know about it yet.

      I know the stake clerks for computers have recently received a couple of
      directives asking them to make sure there is no unlicensed software on any
      of the computers in the stake.  The inventory software the Church is sending
      will make a report of both hardware and software, so part of the reason may
      be to make sure we are "clean".

      This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.