3079Re: Yahoo group changes

  • helpdeskdan
    Apr 2, 2002
      Truth be told, I don't trust anybody. My listed addr. is an iname
      address and I check it once a week or so. I suspect it will
      eventually get spammed. When it does, I'll create a new one. I
      only give out my good pop3 e-mail address to friends.

      As for the "switcharoo" on the junk mail, this seems common
      practice. I have registered many places and, despite carefull
      unclicking of boxes, I inevitably find myself going back and
      unclicking boxes I know I unclicked. Granted, I expect(ed) better
      from yahoo.

      By the way, while I am wasting space on the listserve, I do have a
      question. This listserve is for FHC. Is there a seperate one
      where I can ask question concerning MIS, FIS, and all that?

      Thanks,
      -Dan

      --- In fhctech@y..., "g2j4m3jg" <jgillen@s...> wrote:
      > I received this email via another group to which I subscribe. I
      made
      > the edits as suggested and my options were all "Yes."

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic