      From: Michael Griffith [mailto:mgriffith@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 11:54 PM
      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [fhctech] FHC Network

      Does anyone know if the Dell image will work properly on a network?  I am wondering because I need to plan out if we will need more OS licenses and full versions with all the trimmings.  I checked the versions and the version is Win95B for the image.   I did not see any post for an answer for this question so I am restating it.

      What I hope is that the network will work on them as they are so that the patron still has limited access to the workstation and will only be able to access the programs give to them to access.

      Thanks ...mike...