      Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 4:36 PM
      Subject: [fhctech] FHC Network

      The Dell computers in the Lincoln FHC have the 1999 image on them. Will the image, login for patron etc... work when connected to the network that I will hopefully build?

      I am waiting for approval from the Stake Presidency.  We have some funding and are looking into pricing all the time. Hopefully the stake will approve the network.

      Thanks for your help.  ...mike...