13627Canon MS300 in Win 7 64 bit

    Jun 3, 2014
      So close I can smell it....

      Headquarters support emailed me the RATOC driver and it installed
      properly. The converter cable now shows up in Device Manager and is
      shown as working properly.

      Installed the Canon driver and it also completed properly and the
      scanner shows up in Device Manager. So far so good I think.

      Launch XnView and under File_Select Source it sees and I can select the
      Canon TWAIN driver. I am 3 for 3.

      Click Scan and no devices are found. Noooo.....

      The only thing I can think of may be the need to configure the DIP
      switches on the SCSI interface differently for a 64 bit machine. Any
      other ideas of where this last glitch might be? Or does it need
      additional Canon software beyond the driver itself?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic