13615Re: [fhctech] Beginning Computers Training Guide

  • Smith Family
    Jan 16, 2014
      Hi Frank,

      Could you also send me the Beginning Computers Training Gude.

      Thanks for all your great work!

      Kent Smith.

      On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:29 AM, <freid00@...> wrote:

      Well, I'm embarrassed! Getting old and forgetful. Thank goodness for wives. My dear Dorcus just reminded me that I also wrote a "Beginning Computers Training Guide" which I can send to you also.

      It is for a beginning class in six sections with a homework assignment page with questions at the end of each section. This is for the very beginning--not specific to any version of Windows. It is about...

      -this is a keyboard with these keys,

      -this is a mouse with its three buttons,

      -this is a hard drive,

      -his is a floppy drive,

      -this is a flash drive,

      -this is the screen layout

      -this is how to use the software tools

      -etc.

      It's about the same number of pages as the others and is also a pdf file for easy attachment to an email. If you would like it too, just email me again.

      Frank Reid

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic