13593Re: [fhctech] Can I post to a general library?

    Dec 19, 2013
      It's still available.  The access for members to post to the library was taken away some time ago do to spammers.  But if you send a email directly to me with the attachment, I can add it to the library.

      I'll have to check and see what space we have available.  Might have to do some early "spring cleaning" as I'm sure there's a number of things in there that are now badly outdated.

      On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 7:04 AM, <freid00@...> wrote:

      I haven't been on here for quite a while and it looks different and I don't know who is the monitor or leader. I have in the past posted things into a library so others could just download them from there. Is that still available? How do I find it? What are the basic restrictions on size, etc.

      Thanks

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic