13588Re: [fhctech] Advanced Windows 7 Training Guide

  • simonsen
    Dec 18, 2013
      I would appreciate receiving a copy.  What do I need to do?

      Richard

      On 12/18/2013 8:34 AM, freid00@... wrote:

      A few months ago I posted a comment on the PAF-USERS group telling about the history of my publication "Advanced Windows XP Training Guide" and it's availability to those at FHC as needed.

      As additional information, I have completed the Advanced Windows 7 Training Guide and will putting both onto Amazon.com this month. I will, however, still make them available on this site for free if anyone is interested.

      Best Regards and

      Merry Christmas

      Franklin Reid

      --