13568Re: [fhctech] Sign out problem with FS

    Apr 29, 2013

      Did you try deleting the browser cookies?

      On Apr 29, 2013 11:24 AM, "Barb Allen" <gone2center@...> wrote:

      I hope someone might have an answer for a problem with one of our computers at our center.  It will not sign off of FS.  I can go in and delete the patron info and sign in but after I sign out it seems to default back to this same patron's sign in.  I have checked numerous things but nothing seems to make a difference.

      Anyone have any ideas?  Salt Lake can't help me unless I am physically at the center and I don't want to make an extra trip since I will be there tomorrow.

      Thanks,
      Barb
      NW WA

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic