13553Re: [fhctech] Re: Product Key Code for new Lenovo PCs

  • Bill Buchanan
    Jan 12, 2013
      Perry,

      Call FamilySearch Support toll-free at 1-866-406-1830 and ask for Family History Center Support and explain the situation to them. FHC Support may need to transfer you to Church Headquarters Support to finish the job, but these are the people who can help you.

      Bill Buchanan

      On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Perry E <perryeshumway@...> wrote:

      Additional info.: I have search the computers thoroughly for key codes and found nothing. I have gone to the activation location in computer properties but I don't have the code. The computers came with Windows 8 DVDs but they have the FHC Windows 7 image on them. I don't think the instructions I received from the Church are for these computers.