13551Re: Product Key Code for new Lenovo PCs

  • Perry E
    Jan 12, 2013
      Additional info.: I have search the computers thoroughly for key codes and found nothing. I have gone to the activation location in computer properties but I don't have the code. The computers came with Windows 8 DVDs but they have the FHC Windows 7 image on them. I don't think the instructions I received from the Church are for these computers.
      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, Perry E Shumway wrote:

      > We recently received three new Lenovo ThinkCentre PCs. The instructions that came with them says to activate Windows using the product key code on the computers. There are no key codes on them. Now we get an error message that says: "Window could not activate. Key management service could not be located in domain name system (DNS). Verify that a KMS is published correctly." Also "Code 0X8007232B DNS name does not exist"
      >
      > Anyone know how to resolve this problem. We have 21 days left to activate.
      >
      > Perry Shumway
      > Brigham City UT FHC Tech

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic