      From: Jon Studer <studer_je@...>
      To: "fhctech@yahoogroups.com" <fhctech@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [fhctech] How to install antivirus

      I'm at the page but don't see a Tivoli installer. Only landesk.

      On Jan 6, 2013, at 13:28, "James W Anderson" <genealogy248@...> wrote:

      Also, once Tivoli is installed, go into Administrator mode again, and click on the icon for it in the system tray.

      A screen will come up with available software, one of them is 'Sophos 10 for Family History Centers'.  Click on that, then click on in the box below (may have to scroll within the box) the 'Accept' link.  That will start the download.  If your connection is less than about 5mbps, do this only one at a time, as this is a large file, probably 150mb.