      From: fhctech@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fhctech@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John M. Shaw
      Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 5:12 PM
      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [fhctech] Image DVD

      Windows 7 is supported in FHC.  All new computers for FHC come with Windows 7 licenses and images.

      On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Jon Studer <studer_je@...> wrote:

      These donated machines came with Windows 7 Pro licenses. Is windows 7 supported by FHC Support, or do I need to install Windows XP?

      Thanks,
      -Jon

      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      From: zionssuburb@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:46:22 -0600

      These days installing the Tivoli software gets you nearly everything you need. If you install the xp image you'll end up doing everything twice. If you have the skillset create your own image and install Tivoli and sophos post image.

      On Dec 31, 2012 7:34 PM, "Dana Repouille" <drepouille@...> wrote:

      This might be helpful:

      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      From: studer_je@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:44:51 -0800
      Subject: [fhctech] Image DVD

      I've been out of the FHC tech support game for a while. I'm back in and need some guidance.
      In the past, FHC Support sent us a 2 disk DVD set called "Hardware Independent Image, Family History Center Desktop Image".

      We have some computers that were donated and I need to swap out some of the older PC's.

      Is there a newer DVD that has something newer than Windows XP on it, or should I just try use the old XP disks and apply updates?

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      -Jon

      --