13503Re: Flash Drives not being recognized

  • Sally
    Mar 24, 2012
      The problem is there is only myself and one tech that has the admin code and password to log in off of patron mode so the patron can get his flash drive located. The problem is I am not always available to drop what I am doing, drive all the way there just to do this little thing. There is gotta be something easier then this aggravation.

      Sally