13472PRF on an external hard drive

  • Barb Allen
    Feb 1, 2012
      I posted this question and sent it to FamilySearch support but did not receive a satisfactory answer so I was hoping someone on this list would know from experience.  Here is my problem.  We no longer have a network in our center.  I would like to take a extra 500 G hard drive we have, buy an external drive enclosure and copy the PRF to it.  Is this possible?  I really don't care if it is only on one computer...I just don't want to have to access the CD's every time a patron wants to use it.

      Barb
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic