13171Re: Unsecure wireless

  • drepouille
    May 1, 2010
      I know a few clerk's computers I would like to change to a wired connection, but the FM doesn't like fishing cables.

      In the FHC in question, I could run a long cable around the floorboard, but it doesn't look pretty.

      I just hate that the LDSAccess connection drops out so easily, encouraging users to select an unsecured connection.

      Thanks,
      Dana