13169Re: Unsecure wireless

  • drepouille
    May 1, 2010
      I'm pretty sure it's just the Windows wireless that controls the connections. I didn't install the software that came with the Linksys wireless adapter.

      I have noticed a problem with the LDSAccess profile in all the chapels. The computers frequently do not want to make the connection to the LDSAccess profile, even though they know the passcode. This makes it very tempting for clerks and FHC patrons to click an unsecured Wifi in the neighborhood.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic