12844Re: Image Wizard not printing Update

  • Lisa Baker
    Jul 3, 2009
      It's working again!

      Had my son the computer guru look at the computer today and it was the printer driver, (printer is HP 1200) he installed the older driver and was able to print with no problems. I'll have to keep an eye on this in case it happens again.

      Thanks for the ideas.

      I noticed someone asked about LanDesk pushing new stuff, I have one machine with a new firewall/anti virus is this replacing Norton?

      Lisa

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Baker" <BakerFamily78@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Having a problem with Image Wizard, 2 days ago I was able to print images that were scanned. Then yesterday it stopped printing. I can print from other programs (Word, notepad, even a test page) on the same computer, just not from Image Wizard. I've tried as administrator and patron, neither works.
      >
      > When we try to print the print window comes up and I select the printer, there is a brief flash of the printer icon in the system tray but nothing prints.
      >
      > We have our printers connected to the network using a print server, and like I said I can print anything I want from Word, Notepad etc.. just not the scanned images. I even tried hooking a printer directly to the computer attached to the scanner but Image Wizard would not print to it either.
      >
      > Today I un-installed Image Wizard and downloaded a new copy from LanDesk but that didn't fix our problem.
      >

      > Any suggestions before a put a call into tech support?
      >
      > Lisa Baker
      > Hemet, California, FHC

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic