12842Re: [fhctech] Image Wizard not printing

    Jul 3 11:26 AM
      I guess I better check that ours is still running. The first thing
      I'd check on your system is that you are still running the LaserJet 5
      driver. Windows may have decided to update the driver to more closely
      match the printer.

      And thanks for the correction on the driver. When I wrote that I was
      thinking 4 was the most recent.

      On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:45 AM, Gary Templeman<gtempleman1@...> wrote:
      > Russell,
      >
      > We had the same non-printing issue recently and I used your suggestion to
      > change to a laserjet 5 driver. That corrected the problem. Then this week,
      > with no other changes by me, the problem has come back. That indicates to me
      > that it is one of the updates pushed by LANDesk that has caused the new
      > problem. When a program that was working suddenly stops it is almost always
      > an environmental change and not some corruption in the program itself.
      >
      > The question is what has LANDesk installed this week on the DI systems?
      > Changing the A-V program has been ongoing. Anything else?
      >
      > Gary

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic