12736Re: [fhctech] Issues with loading FHC DVD XP OS
- Feb 6, 2009Here's the message you seek:
If you've already imaged the machine with the LANDesk agent a part of
the image, here are the steps you need to follow:
1) In the registry, delete the following two keys:
a) HKLM\Software\Intel\LANDesk\Common API
b) HKLM\Software\LANDesk\Common API
2) Stop and restart the LANDesk Management Agent service
3) Run a full inventory scan (Start menu - Programs - LANDesk
Management - Tools - Force Full Inventory Scan.
If you take the time to look, you should notice that the "Unique ID"
value in the Common API keys will have changed. This Unique ID is the
Globally Unique Identifier (or GUID) that LANDesk uses to keep track of
Network Engineer, Senior
FamilySearch Support, CHQ
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>