12714Re: [fhctech] Another Deep Freeze question

  • Terri Jaskolka
    Jan 14, 2009
      How do we tell we're up to date, because as far as we know, we've tried to make sure everything has been the latest and greatest and appears to be up to snuff?

      -Terri J.

      PS. whatever the schedule is, the routine scan doesn't show up in the program's scheduling spot, so it's hard to say how frequently it is meant to be run. All I know is, if it thinks the scan didn't complete it's run, which it won't if the drive was frozen because it can't save the "run completed" state, it will keep trying every time you turn the computer back on until it is successful, i.e. someone unfroze the drive. THERE is where the frequency comes in. It may take weeks before it starts doing that, however, I haven't paid much attention to THAT frequency, we really try to avoid it now, lol.

      On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Russell Hltn <RussellHltn@...> wrote:
      Just a wild guess here, but you may be running an older policy on the
      antivirus. The newer ones may not have a routine scan that often.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic