12556Re: Two stations unable to authenticate new.familysearch.org

  • Marion Smith
    Jul 20, 2008
      Ok, with Salt Lakes help we figured it out and it was so easy. The
      problem was the date/time was not set on the 2 machines. It was way in
      the past (for some reason they didn't validate their time with
      Microsoft) so the certificate looked fake. All I had to do is set the
      correct date/time and everything worked great after that. I am glad it
      was something simple.

      Thanks for everyone's help!

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Marion Smith" <marionsmith_98@...> wrote:

      > Okay, I am stumped. Out of seven workstations I have two that cannot
      > authenticate the certificate for new.familysearh.org. We are just now
      > rolling out the new program in our temple district so everyone is
      > excited about getting started, but I have two machines giving me fits.
      > All of the machines are identical (XP Pro full patched, IE7, etc). Has
      > anyone had this problem before?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic