12551Re: Two stations unable to authenticate new.familysearch.org

  • Marion Smith
    Jul 9, 2008
      I mean new.familysearch.org. It shows the broken lock and says it
      can't authenticate the sites SSL certificate. This is only happening
      on 2 computers. The other 5 work just fine.

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Shaw" <shawlh@...> wrote:

      > new.familysearch.org does not use certificates to authenticate.
      Are
      > you sure you're not referring to the FHC Services Portal
      > (https://www.fhc.familysearch.org/)?
      >
      > --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Marion Smith" <marionsmith_98@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Okay, I am stumped. Out of seven workstations I have two that
      cannot
      > > authenticate the certificate for new.familysearh.org. We are just
      now
      > > rolling out the new program in our temple district so everyone is
      > > excited about getting started, but I have two machines giving me
      > fits.
      > > All of the machines are identical (XP Pro full patched, IE7,
      etc).
      > Has
      > > anyone had this problem before?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic