12550Re: Two stations unable to authenticate new.familysearch.org

  • Lynn Shaw
    Jul 8 11:04 PM
      new.familysearch.org does not use certificates to authenticate. Are
      you sure you're not referring to the FHC Services Portal
      (https://www.fhc.familysearch.org/)?

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Marion Smith" <marionsmith_98@...>
      wrote:

      > Okay, I am stumped. Out of seven workstations I have two that cannot
      > authenticate the certificate for new.familysearh.org. We are just now
      > rolling out the new program in our temple district so everyone is
      > excited about getting started, but I have two machines giving me
      fits.
      > All of the machines are identical (XP Pro full patched, IE7, etc).
      Has
      > anyone had this problem before?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic