      From: fhctech@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fhctech@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Lynn Shaw
      Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 12:35 AM
      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fhctech] Family History Job Opening

      There is a job position open in the Family History department of the
      Church working in World Wide Support. If you know of someone that
      is interested, please have them apply.

      To see the opening or to apply for it, go to
      http://www.lds.org/emp/new/home.html and do a keyword search
      for "0800629". This will result in the following posting:

      Programmer Analyst - Network Engineer - 0800629
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic