12429Re: [fhctech] Re: Family History Centers on Ubuntu

    May 7 10:33 AM
      LANDesk does push some programs down automatically. I'm not sure if
      Symantec AV is one of them. Being impatient, I didn't wait and did it
      manually.

      However, there's must be a learning curve with LANDesk, because I've
      seen where LANDesk fails to update itself.

      On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 7:17 AM, simonsen <simonsen@...> wrote:
      > Just a note. You install Landesk and you install the Symantec Antivirus
      > by downloading it free from
      > Salt Lake. They do not install. If you do not have the up to date
      > antivirus on your machines it is your
      > fault not their fault. I would suggest talking to Salt Lake and doing
      > your part in getting
      > your machines up to date.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic