12231Re: [fhctech] Virus protection

    Feb 12, 2008
      It's changed. Before the church used Command AV, but now it's Symantec.

      To load Symantec AV on a FHC machine, you'll need to download the
      LANDesk from http://remote.familysearch.org/centers.html. Once you
      install that, Symantec may come automatically (in it's own time), but
      you can go into additional files and download the package from there.

      On Feb 12, 2008 12:10 PM, Ron Price <ronpriceless@...> wrote:
      > I just installed a new PC and need to put the Church's
      > Anti virus on it. It's been so long since I've had to
      > do this I forgot the Symantec website and password to
      > download and install at our FHC. Is this something
      > you can tell me in a email or do I just need to
      > contact the Help Desk?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic