      From: "Perry E Shumway" <perryeshumway@...>
      To: <fhctech@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [fhctech] Windows XP Image upgrade

      My experience has been that the FamilySearch installation CD will not run in
      the new Win. XP OS. I suggest that you copy the files in the PAS directory
      on a working PC to a PAS directory on a Flash Drive and then copy and past
      the directory to the new PC. Then if you need to edit the drive letters for
      the respective data catagories you can do this with Note Pad editing the
      PAS.INI file. I hope this is helpful and covers your question.