query

  • Dave West
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 1:18 PM
      about 15 years ago I attended one the the AAAI spring seminars where the
      topic was a "new" field called "composite systems." The focus was on
      design of systems that incorporated hardware, software, and people.

      I was distracted and did not follow the development of those ideas - if
      they did develop. Is anyone familiar with this line of enquiry? Would
      any of their results (if any) be of use to us?