Re: [feyerabend-project] Eminent Domain

  • Jerry Weinberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
      >So, having a multiplicity of totalitarian-designed tools is ok, and
      >for computers it's the monopolistic tendencies that take over.
      >
      >Is this too simplistic?

      It's natural (roughly) selection rather than totalitarianism. Not
      necessarily the best adaptive method, but better than a single-source
      totalitarian system.

      Perhaps we can come up with something better.

      Jerry
      AN INTRODUCTION TO GENERAL SYSTEMS THINKING
      is now available again, at less than half the former Wiley price.
      1-800-DH-BOOKS, or http://www.geraldmweinberg.com