Please Speak Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2001
      We have heard from most everyone who is attending Feyerabend, which
      is a little over a week away.

      Before we meet, I would like each of us to have posted something to
      this group about what our starting point is for the workshop and
      maybe what we'd like to see, either short term or long term.

      To those who have not joined already, there is a yahoogroups.com
      discussion group called feyerabend-project. If you go to
      www.yahoogroups.com, you can figure out how to join up.