[ELW'08] Breaking News: 2 keynote speakers

  • Didier Verna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 8:59 AM
      Dear colleagues,

      I'm very happy to announce that the 5th European Lisp Workshop,
      co-located with ECOOP in Paphos, Cyprus, on July 7th 2008 will feature
      two keynote presentations:

      - "Lisp for the 21st Century", by Mark Tarver
      See http://www.lambdassociates.org

      - "A Detailed Look at the Lisp Nature of Clojure", by Rich Hickey
      See http://clojure.sourceforge.net

      Mark Tarver's coming would not have been possible without the help of
      our sponsors: LispWorks Ltd, Franz Inc and the Association of Lisp
      Users. Please pay them a visit as well!

      http://www.lispworks.com/
      http://www.franz.com/
      http://www.alu.org/

      And remember to register to ECOOP before June 1st, the early
      registration deadline...

      Hope to see you in Paphos!

      --
      5th European Lisp Workshop at ECOOP 2008, July 7: http://elw.bknr.net/2008/

      Didier Verna, didier@..., http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

      EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire Tel.+33 (0)1 44 08 01 85
      94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France Fax.+33 (0)1 53 14 59 22 didier@...