Easy immigration to UK, USA, Australia and Canada.

  • Think Fast
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi All,
      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

      http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

      Thanks

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings" OR deactivate my account.

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Little Giant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007
        Hi All,
        Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

        http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

        Thanks

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are
        receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your
        email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your
        needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my
        "post message settings" otherwise email from your group moderator email address to
        changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).