Fwd: [CfP] International Lisp Conference '07 (news)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      More important news:

      - The International Lisp Conference 2007 is again held in cooperation
      with ACM SIGPLAN.
      - This especially means that the proceedings will be published with
      an ISBN at the ACM Digital Library.

      Pascal

      Begin forwarded message:

      --
      Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc@..., http://p-cos.net
      Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab