[CfP] International Lisp Conference '07

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      | |
      | INTERNATIONAL LISP CONFERENCE 2007 |
      | |
      | http://www.international-lisp-conference.org |
      | |
      | Clare College, Cambridge, England - April 1-4, 2007 |
      | |

      The Association of Lisp Users

      General Information:

      The Association of Lisp Users is pleased to announce the 2007
      International Lisp Conference will be held in Cambridge, England at
      Clare College from April 1st to 4th, 2007.

      We encourage submissions in diverse areas, including but not
      limited
      to: language design and implementation, software engineering,
      mathematical and scientific computing, artificial intelligence,
      data
      mining, business intelligence, bioinformatics, telecommunications
      and networking, the semantic web, music, and entertainment
      technologies.

      Alongside our usual four day program of tutorials and prominent
      invited speakers, and excellent technical sessions, this year there
      will also be workshops and demonstrations sessions.

      The official language of the conference is English. Further details
      are available at the conference web site.

      Technical Program:

      Original submissions in all areas related to the conference themes
      are invited for the following categories.

      Papers: Technical papers of up to 15 pages that describe original
      results, and/or extended abstracts of 4 pages with full papers sent
      soon after.

      Demonstrations: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for demonstrations of
      tools, libraries and applications.

      Workshops: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for groups of people who
      intend to work on a focussed topic for half a day.

      Tutorials: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for indepth presentations
      about topics of special interest for 90 - 180 minutes.

      Panel discussions: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for discussions about
      current themes. Panel discussion proposals must mention panel
      member who are willing to partake in a discussion.

      Important Dates:

      Please send contributions before the submission deadline to the
      program committe (ilc07-program-committee at alu.org).

      Deadline for abstract submissions: December 15, 2006
      Notification of acceptance or rejection: February 5, 2007
      Deadline for final paper submissions: March 2, 2007

      Organizing Committee:

      Co-Chairs: Carl Shapiro (SRI International)
      Pascal Costanza (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)

      Members: Rusty Johnson (ALU)
      Peter Lindahl (ALU)

      Program Chair: JonL White (The Ginger Ice Cream Factory / ALU)

      Contact: ilc07-program-committee at alu.org

      Local chair: Nick Levine (Ravenbrook / ALU)

      General correspondence: ilc07-organizing-committee at alu.org