OOPSLA Tutorials Submission System open

  • Joseph Bergin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi. I'm this year's Tutorial Chair for OOPSLA.
      I'd like to invite you to participate in OOPSLA
      in San Diego, CA this coming October 16-20. As
      you know OOPSLA is the foremost ACM conference
      dedicated to all things object-oriented. Many
      fresh ideas have come out of the collaborations
      at OOPSLA, including CRC cards, wikis, Agile
      Methodologies, Design patterns, and much more.
      Visit the site at http://oopsla.org There are
      many interesting features of OOPSLA from serious
      papers to a new Film Festival. The Onward! track
      tries to look over the horizon at interesting new
      ideas in software development.

      I am especially interested in soliciting
      interesting Tutorials of interest to the
      community.

      The submission system is now live. Consider what
      you might present to professionals in a half-day
      tutorial (there are a few full day slots also).

      I apologize if you get multiple copies.

      Joe
      --
      Joseph Bergin, Professor
      Pace University, Computer Science, One Pace Plaza, NY NY 10038