Re: [feyerabend-project] New file uploaded to feyerabend-project

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2003
      Dave,

      I don't want to purport to be able to interpret Stefan's paper
      correctly. I have asked him several times to answer your request but he
      didn't do that. Furthermore, he didn't attend the actual workshop last
      weekend, without further notice. So I guess there's nothing we can do
      about it...

      Pascal

      http://www.pascalcostanza.de Römerstr. 164, D-53117 Bonn (Germany)