New file uploaded to feyerabend-project

  • feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
      group.

      File : /HumanCentricSoftwareEngineering.pdf
      Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
      Description : by Anna E. Bobkowska

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
        feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
        > group.
        >
        > File : /HumanCentricSoftwareEngineering.pdf
        > Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
        > Description : by Anna E. Bobkowska
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL

        Hi everybody,

        This is another submission for the Feyerabend workshop at ETAPS 2003.
        Yahoo groups didn't allow me to upload it to the correct folder, for no
        obvious reason. I will try to fix that later.

        http://www.pascalcostanza.de Römerstr. 164, D-53117 Bonn (Germany)