RE: [feyerabend-project] New file uploaded to feyerabend-project

  • David West
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
      Stefan, (if a member of this list), else Pascal;

      I find myself confused as to whether the author is pro or anti Feyerabend.
      Illumination appreciated.

      dave west

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2003
        Dave,

        I don't want to purport to be able to interpret Stefan's paper
        correctly. I have asked him several times to answer your request but he
        didn't do that. Furthermore, he didn't attend the actual workshop last
        weekend, without further notice. So I guess there's nothing we can do
        about it...

        Pascal

        http://www.pascalcostanza.de Römerstr. 164, D-53117 Bonn (Germany)