New file uploaded to feyerabend-project

  • feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
      group.

      File : /etaps2003/AgainstVulgarFeyerabendianism.ps
      Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
      Description : by Stefan Gruner

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
    • feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31 4:43 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
        group.

        File : /HumanCentricSoftwareEngineering.pdf
        Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
        Description : by Anna E. Bobkowska

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31 5:09 AM
          feyerabend-project@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > Hello,

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the feyerabend-project
          > group.
          >
          > File : /HumanCentricSoftwareEngineering.pdf
          > Uploaded by : pascalcostanza <costanza@...>
          > Description : by Anna E. Bobkowska
          >
          > You can access this file at the URL

          Hi everybody,

          This is another submission for the Feyerabend workshop at ETAPS 2003.
          Yahoo groups didn't allow me to upload it to the correct folder, for no
          obvious reason. I will try to fix that later.

          http://www.pascalcostanza.de Römerstr. 164, D-53117 Bonn (Germany)